2011 Tahoe 195 I/O
- Fishing features include 2 stowable chairs, fore & aft pedestal base locations, starboard under-gunnel rod storage, an aerated bow livewell & wiring for an optional trolling motor
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder & insulated cooler/storage
- Color-keyed polyester Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- In-floor ski/wakeboard/trolling motor storage
- Adjustable swiveling driver bucket seat w/flip-up bolster
- Helm station w/tinted windscreen, easy-to-read instrumentation, Lowrance depth finder & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack, two 60 watt speakers & the ability to accept our optional Sirius Satellite Radio package
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer, freshwater tank & insulated cooler
- Aft L-lounge & bow lounges w/insulated cooler/storage areas below
- Non-skid-bow platform w/anchor locker & boarding ladder
In addition to new stylish chrome graphics for 2011, the 195 brings everything you and your family need for the ultimate play day.
It starts with a nimble 19' 11" (6.07 m) Powerglide hull design and a powerful MerCruiser sterndrive motor for plenty of power, speed and torque for water sports and thrilling cruises.
Fore and aft swim platforms, both with ladders are great for cannonball contests. Fishing chairs with multiple positions provide comfortable spots to vie for the biggest fish.
And an aerated livewell, removable cooler, ski ring and refreshment center with a sprayer are just some of the many, many more ways this boat is ready to fish and play the day away.